An adorable idea, Spineless Classics’ new series of posters, which squeeze an entire novel into a single poster. DailyCandy did an adorable version of ‘benefits’ you will obtain from using these:
1. The tomes (Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby and Romeo and Juliet, to name a few) are impossible to put down. Therefore, it’s more convenient to have them mounted.
2. Staring at the wall becomes an interesting and informative pastime.
3. No one will ever question whether you’re well read. It’s obvious.
4. At approximately 50-by-70 or 100-by-70 centimetres, every story is a tall tale.
5. When was the last time you used a bookmark?
6. Detract from the, um, less intellectual reads on your shelves (see: Why Men Love Bitches, The Twilight Saga).
7. And, finally, you can stop being one of those people who judges a book by its cover.